Not only does our consistent, highly informative database facilitate a transparent new-build or renovation process for an asset, but it also provides our clients with an interoperable, future-proof solution. Demonstrate how the Discovery Building Information Model simplifies the redesign, development, and management of a building and prepares it for the future.
* Reduced risk: Enhanced core business activities by minimising coordination gaps between multiple stakeholders, lowering failure costs, and re-designing procedures around a reliable, informative database.
* Time savings: Accurately inventory the current state of a building in less time than ever before. It provides accurate insight into the magnitude of the required work.
* OPEX benefit: Reduced complexity through enhanced functionality that enables easy evaluation of asset performance and provides clear guidance on how to optimise for Operational Expenditure.
* Portfolio applicability: Due to the repetitive nature of process functionality, it is possible to assess any type of area or building, depending on your business needs.
* Consistency in project deliverables: The ability to achieve consistency in project deliverables by connecting disparate data sources and information types via technology, BIM, and engineering services.
* Accuracy of information: Highly reliable information with adaptable output to meet regulatory and business requirements, based on interoperable and current data integrated with compatible techniques and parameters.
* Increased performance: All building design and performance data is stored in a centralised database, with easy-to-update design documents; design viability is confirmed through clash reports and efficiency improvements.
* High transparency: Efficient support that enables you to check and communicate all design changes and their impact transparently.
* Effective coordination: Evaluation of construction, operation, and maintenance planning in a secure virtual environment by aggregating all data (designs, schedules, and occupancy rates) for improved interaction and tracking between all involved parties.
* Facilitated communication: A simplified and efficient platform for communicating with multiple stakeholders.
* Operational excellence: Consistent decision-making processes that ensure operational excellence and remarkable quality. Our phased implementation process enables us to tailor our services to individual client needs while retaining the option of later enrichment.